Amazon

Friday, October 23, 2015

Best Online Keurig Pod Deals - Save Money on Dark Roast Keurig Pods - Review of San Francisco Bay Coffee Pods Fog Chaser

Ponderings of a Recovering Coffee Snob



I love coffee. I never thought I would be happy with coffee from something called a "Pod." So we stuck with an old fashioned coffee pot much longer than most modern people. We finally upgraded to a Keurig last winter. At first I was using the Ecopods to grind my own coffee and have a better fresher brew. But the coffee wasn't tasting great and the Ecopods were very messy. Of course I took my search for a yummy "Pod" to Amazon. We purchased San Francisco Bay's One Cup "pods" in the Fog Chaser variety. I didn't have the highest hopes since they were so much cheaper than other brands. But... they are AMAZING! I am very impressed.
Best Darn Coffee  On AMAZON!

Let me do the math for you: The best buy is the 120 pod package. I use the Subscribe and Save program to purchase the pods. The cost is currently $36.97 and I get them delivered for free to my front door every 2 months. That is $18.49 for a months worth of pods if you drink 2 cups a day. That is only 31 cents per pod! This is the best value I have found on Amazon. Even if you don't use the subscription service, the regular price is only $43.49, or 36 cents a pod. Way cheaper than Sam's Club or Aldi's pods. 

If you are concerned about having a Keurig 2.0 and the pods not being compatible, no need to worry. The lovely people at SF Bay send a little contraption that blocks the sensor allowing these to work with the newer Keurigs. The design of the pods and the packaging is also extremely eco friendly! I keep my pods in an air tight container next to my Keurig. 

So I will stop ranting now about how delicious these are, but please people. Think economically! Try these pods!!! There are many other flavors as well. We love the Fog Chaser so I haven't tried the other varieties, but the reviews on Amazon should point you in the right direction.

Let me know what you think in the comments below, I would love to hear your thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment